Monday, November 8, 2010

Peta & Bikers

So, I saw a news clip of some animal rights activist throwing paint on an unbelievably skinny chic because she was wearing a fur.  It occurred to me that you never see those people hanging out at biker bars or motorcycle rallies throwing paint on the bikers. 
Now don't misunderstand.  I very against animal abuse!   But Food is Food.  Circle of life and all that.  So I really don't see a problem in using the skin or fur of an animal that is going to be eaten.  Waste not, Want not and all.
But I do think it would be pretty funny to see a protester show up at oh, let's say Sturgis and start throwing paint.  I wonder how long they would last. That's probably why you don't see it happen, it's much easier to throw paint on an anorexic chic than some guy that might not have a problem ripping off your ears and making you eat them.

I'm just saying, if you have protest something at least be fair about it and protest everyone- equally!  It just not American to leave certain groups out just because they will probably kick your ass.

No comments: