Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Construction Day 2

Day one went so well!  I was really impressed by the carpenters that showed up.  They got alot done.  Most of the old Sofits and Fascia are torn off and some of the places that need to be rebuilt have been started.  They are here now and setting up the other scaffolding.  They did change their minds on the time frame for them to finish and they no longer believe they will be done today, lol.  We didn't think that they would be:)  It will probably take them the rest of the week. So the roof tear off won't start until next week.  But, they are calling for storms next week, so we will have to wait and see.  Whatever the case, this project is still moving along, which makes me really happy.  The picture loading thing takes a really long time, so I will add pictures as I can.  But for now you can have one that shows the sofits and fascia torn off :)

So that's it for now, I'll post more later :)

No comments: